Double Clad Damascus Gyuto
Our family is adopting!
We've been involved in the adoptive and fostering sytems for a while and recently got the opportunity to adopt a baby girl. Adoptions can be lengthy and expensive so we're running a series of tool raffles over the next few months to help support the process, starting with a one-of-a-kind hand forged layered chef knife.
The Gyuto: Japanese "beef knife"
- 8.5" Blade, 2" heel, 12.5" overall length
- Hand forged double layered structural iron and nickel wrapped around a 200 layer high carbon damascus steel core
- Full tang in stablized blue maple and buckeye burl with maple burl liners and bronze pins
- 60 spots total, no personal limit
- Winner picked at random once sold
- All proceeds go towards our family's adoption to be finalized in August 2022