Damascus Core Santoku Raffle
Our family is adopting! We've been involved in the adoptive and fostering sytems for a while and recently got the opportunity to adopt a baby girl. Adoptions can be lengthy and expensive so we've been running a series of tool raffles the last few months to help support the process. Continuing with a one-of-a-kind hand forged layered santoku.
- 7.5" Blade, 2.25" heel, 11.5" overall length
- Hand forged structural iron and nickel wrapped around a high carbon 400 layer damascus steel core
- Full tang in stablized red and natural maple burl with contrasting mample inlay and brass pins
- 50 spots total, no personal limit
- Winner picked at random once sold
- All proceeds go towards our family's adoption in July 2022